Monday, December 25, 2006

Oh, I can't wait to see those faces

It's Christmas but does it feel like it? I'm at home with my Mum and my Sister, we've unwrapped our presents, we'll be having our feast in a while, and we'll be spending the whole day together, so in that respect I guess that it is Christmas, but do you know what I really want.....

SNOW!!!

I know it's a bit immature but I love it and at the moment it's not even that cold. It may not be good for driving in and may cause havoc for many but there's something nostalgic about it, so here's a selection of photos from February 2005. Either click here to get the whole set or just refresh your browser to see another selection of pics.



www.flickr.com




I hope you all have a good day whatever you're doing.

4 comments:

Pynchon said...

Merry Christmas.

Richard Eastcliff said...

Merry Christmas Adem old sport!

Aravis said...

These photos are beautiful, and I agree that Christmas without snow simply isn't right. I hope you had a wonderful holiday anyway!

adem said...

Cheers for the greetings people!

I hope you all had a good Christmas too.