Thursday, December 28, 2006

I've paid my dues

I've just paid for another 6 months road tax which came to £60.50, then later on this afternoon I'm taking my car to the garage to get new brake pads, then afte going through my documents I realised that my MOT is up in mid-January, which will mean me getting those 3 new tyres I talked about before, and then I've also got to sort out my wing mirror!

I've managed to get registered at a new NHS dentist and have just booked a preliminary appointment to check over the ol' gnashers, so that'll be a bit more cash too, but at least it'll be cheaper than going private.

Woo Hoo!!!

2 comments:

Cheezy said...

I've been toying with the idea of getting some wheels lately but then it occurred to me that I enjoy having some disposable income too much. I can't afford London rent and a car! :-(

adem said...

I think in London there's a lot less need to drive (unless going out of London). If I didn' have a car already then I wouldn't get one (probably).

In the future it's only gonna get more expensive to drive.