Monday, December 11, 2006

Here she comes, she’s a picture of perfect youth

On Wednesday I was down town as I had to drop my car into the garage to get the exhaust fixed and whilst I was their I had a play with my new toy.

I have the luxury of living on the coast and so I just wandered down to the harbour and got clicking.

I'm still learning to use some of the features but some of the shots aren't half bad. I've put them on Flickr which is where I try and upload all my photos, and feel free to have a look around at them.

The badge below shows a random selection of photos from the set so just click 'refresh' on your browser to see more.


www.flickr.com



3 comments:

Ginny said...

You have some really nice photos Adem. It must be lovely to live so close to the water. I had a good laugh though at the George the Fourth obelisk.... all that history and the city where I live is only 91 years old.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, those look nice and I'm gonna check them out soon. I've added you so I get updates easily.

Antwerp has a river and I live pretty close to that (15 minute walk?), but it's nothing like the sea. But when I'm at the seaside next time, I'll wave ;-)

adem said...

Ginny - There are old areas to Ramsgate which are lovely, and newer areas that are terrible, but there is no escaping some of the history which alot of people don't know about. Did you know St. Augustine landed in Ramsgate in 597 which marks the beginning of Christianity in England? Blimey... more facts to be found here

Nils - I've added you as a contact too. I should have thought about it sooner as I know you love flickr.