Friday, November 03, 2006

Well, I got a muscle of love

Today I am walking around like Douglas Bader having got a dead leg in football last night. An opponent went up for a header and kneed me in my thigh which ended my game on pitch and so I opted to go in goal (kept a clean sheet.. no real saves to make though).



For those of you unfamiliar with the term click here. When I've had them in the past it's usually fine after a day or so, but I have a feeling this one will take a bit longer which means I could miss football at the weekend.
On other news, I haven't even really started on my NaNoWriMo. It was a good idea...but I will fail. I'm DJing tonight, probably going out on Saturday and then on Sunday I'm running a quiz which doesn't really leave me with much spare time to write. If I can get a few thousand words done then I'll be happy!

1 comment:

adem said...

I've had 2 days of walking around with a very bad limp, where by I had to keep my leg perfectly straight or it would hurt like hell as soon as the muscle was used.

If I did try and use it, then my leg would sometimes almost give way too as it the muscle wasn't strong enough to keep me upright!

It's much better now though although I still think it'll be another week before completely better.