Wednesday, November 22, 2006

It's only words

You may have noticed that I haven't blogged for a few days but I just hadn't got around to it, and I don't really mind as I didn't have anything important to say [do I ever?].

On Friday I went and saw Jimmy Carr at the Margate Winter Gardens. Very funny and I enjoyed myself. I did have a worrying moment at the beginning when I went to get a few beers before the performance but once I'd bought them I was told I wasn't allowed back in the hall with drinks as the performance had already started! So there I was with 4 beers thinking I was going to have to down them!! Luckily the bar manager had a word with the usher and it was all cool. phew.

I haven't been up to much else except work.

Bit of a rubbish post but I had to get one out of the way. Laters

2 comments:

Pynchon said...

I'm going to see Jimmy Carr in a couple of weeks, as part of the "Jasper Carrott Christmas Cracker" show at the Birmingham NEC. It will probably be a curtailed set as there are a lot of people on the bill, but I am really looking forward to i.

adem said...

He was very funny indeed, and was particularly good at his audience interaction (even hecklers.)