Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Haven't you people ever heard of closing the god damn door?!

When I haven't got a lot to say on this blog I often turn to Youtube and whip out a tune from whatever music I've been listening to. I remember when I was a nipper and music wasn't available on demand unlike today. Do you remember that? I either saw Top of the Pops which was a bit boring, or watched the Chart Show on ITV on Saturday morning, or listened to the Top 40 chart on Radio 1 on Sundays. I didn't really buy singles [maybe the odd cassette or LP here and there], although at Christmas my sister and I would club together and buy the latest "Now That's What I Call Music" compilation.

Well now it's all change with downloads and streaming all over the shop. Of course it's always good to get the videos too and so I turn the Youtube.

Today I present Panic! At The Disco, with "I Write Sins Not Tragedies", from their album A Fever You Can't Sweat Out.



It's a little different to some of the stuff I normally listen to but I like it.

No comments: