Sunday, October 01, 2006

I don't believe this, will everyone stop gettin' shot

Friday Night was the Fresher's Ball in Canterbury and I'd booked a coach to travel from our campus to the main one where the 'Bak 2 Skool' Ball was being held. It was a good night although the SU didn't sell as many tickets as it wanted to. I got drunk and danced my tits off to Sash! and Oxide & Neutrino.





I got the coach to drop me off before it got back to campus but I was still a mile from home and with my dragging feet it took ages!! And then the next day I had to walk the 2 miles back to campus to pick up my car... and my bike which had been in the bikesheds for a week!! I was annoyed to find my back tyre on my bike was flat but I'm yet to discover if it was a puncture or someone's done it deliberately.

I didn't go out last night and instead played on Pro Evo 5 for ages. Today I went to footy, didn't play, and have then chilled out all day in readyness for a busy week at work again.

And how has your weekend been??

3 comments:

Aravis said...

Not nearly as interesting as yours, that's for sure! *G*

Flash said...

Mine was pretty cool thanks. Went out saturday to find that half of my colleagues were all out too, so that was a hoot. Sunday was blissfully quiet.

Stef said...

Weekend? Not sure I remember it... No Sash though thankfully! ;-) I just listened to dirty electro...