Thursday, October 19, 2006

Local boy in the photograph

In my group of friends we don't normally do Birthday presents and usually a pint will suffice, but I usually like to make something, so for Tim's birthday yesterday I made him this and put it in a frame. I picked a bodybuilder as Tim thinks he's got pecs but he's only got manboobs.


and here's the original of Arnie.

It's okay, although I could've made it a lot better if I had some more time, but on things like this there's always things you would like to improve.

Here's on of Phil who's Birthday was in August. He's a West Ham fan so this was an obvious choice.

And the original.

I have got some others lying around and may post them up if I can find them.

5 comments:

Flash said...

Good work matey!

Anonymous said...

From what I can see on my display, these look rather well done.

I once did the same for a friend, with a James Bond picture (he loved THAT, lol).

I wonder if girls are harder to do – technically – and harder to please, with this kind of stuff...

Way to go, though: these personal gifts are always the best.

Stef said...

Impressive work but you really need to get out more, mate! ;-)

adem said...

I do think girls are harder to photoshop because they've generally got more hair which is a bugger to muck around with.

Stef - You'll be happy to know that all these gifts were presented at the pub!

Cody Bones said...

Now, if you can only crop while your at the pub, it might be ok.