Sunday, October 29, 2006

Tumble and Fall

Is it just me, or is blogger being a bit shit at the moment and not letting me post? [we'll see if this one gets out].

When I've tried to publish I get this:
There were errors.
001 java.net.ConnectException: Connection refusedblog/28/44/5/ademblog/archives/2006_10_01_ademblog_archive.html

I googled around and someone suggested trying to post through another browser, and voila here the post is. It still comes up with the above message but the post does appear.

rubbish.

5 comments:

Stef said...

Totally with you, I had a bit of a hiatus at the end of the week but have two posts burning a hole in my archive that I just can't publish.

Grr...

Pynchon said...

Last two times have been fine for me.

Sorry, but it's true.

Cody Bones said...

I had the same problem Saturday, it seems to be over with.

Aravis said...

Yes, there's been a problem with Blogger. I saw a message on the Blogger blog thing, in which he says he's been battling it all week and hopes all issues will be resolved soon.

I saw in your last post that you're not feeling well. Get better soon!

adem said...

Yep. It seems to be sorted...