Monday, March 19, 2007

He's too stoned, Nintendo, I wish that I could make her see, she's just the flavor of the weak

I got to play with the Wii on Friday and Saturday and it was very fun (no I'm not into watersports, it's the new console from Nintendo.)
I especially enjoyed the Boxing game and you can see me in action below (apologies for the angle of the video, but may I recommend you turn your monitor on its side for this bit.)


Although the graphics weren't amazing, poor even, it's the gameplay that counts and the new use of the controllers really added to the experience. If you get the chance give it a go.

2 comments:

Stef said...

That is one of the things that seems to have got lost -in my opinion- over the last decade or so, graphics are not the be all and end-all of gaming. Some of the best games have the crappiest graphics, it's all about the gameplay really.

It's sort of gratifying to see that the Wii is trouncing the Xbox 360 and the PS3 worldwide.

Anonymous said...

Lol. Yeah, just lol, really. Great fun.