Monday, January 16, 2006

Knowing me, Know you, ah ha!

I visited Freespurge today and saw that he'd been tagged by Daisy Mae. He'd left an open ended offer for anyone to respond to this too, so here goes.....

Four Jobs I’ve had:
Students' Union Vice President
TESCO cashier
Assistant Bar Manager
Scraping frozen blood from a butchers freezer! (plus other choice activities)



Four Places I’ve Lived:
Ramsgate, Kent (map)
Chichester, West Sussex (map)
Blackfen, Bexley (map)
Doha, Qatar (map)






4 TV Shows I love to watch:
Futurama
Lost
Match of the Day
Hollyoaks



4 of my favourite foods:
Stirfry
Chicken Madras
Spaghetti Bolognese
Steak (rare)



Four places I'd rather be right now:
Down the pub
Somewhere Hot
1969
???? where else??...Canada!



Bloggers I'd like to tag: Whoever reads this and wants to do it. No pressure.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good answers on the TV front, and Labyrinth kicks ass. Scared the crap out of me first time I saw it...last week.

Kidding.

Alecya G said...

I'm picking this up. fun, fun.