Monday, September 12, 2005

I don't like cricket, oh no, I love it




I've been watching the tests over the series and have thoroughly enjoyed them all. I must admit that I only watch International matches and don't watch any county cricket.

There were more highs than lows and many of the matches have been edge of the seat stuff, but I think that the end result was correct as England have shown that little bit extra.

Brilliant!

[I know this is a bit of a weak post but I'm not really in the blogging mode. I have been checking out and commenting on other blogs though so don't worry.]

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

COME ON! What a tip-top-tastic result!
FUCKING BRILLIANT!

By the way, do you want any questions from me?

Anonymous said...

Question's up big man

swisslet said...

weak post? what are you talking about? It's a GREAT post!

ST