Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Olypics 2012 Update

The Results are going to be announced soon......
I've got the TV on and am blogging, and also doing some design work in Photoshop....busy, busy, busy. vidiprinter style text to follow....no time stamps though, I'm too lazy but all this is happening from 12:20.

The woman talking is quite fit.....I think she's a Singaporean actress....hot...back to the bid now.
-----------------------
Now some drawn out images of Singapore (they are hosting this IOC session)
-----------------------
I'm watching on BBC News 24 by the way, only another 10 minutes to go.
-----------------------
They're showing all the candidate cities presentations in a montage stylee #. What a drawn out process.....I can't wait.8 minutes till the results.
-----------------------
The London bid video, with Heather Smalls in, is actually very good. I like.
-----------------------
Results time.......The President of the IOC,
Jacques Rogge, has stood up. A 14 year old sailor (from singapore) is going to bring the envelope
-----------------------
A bit of singing now! Hurry up! Whatever happened to a good drumroll?
-----------------------
They're giving thanks to Singapore. Now the 9 cities who initially bid..
-----------------------
The envelope's out!!!!!
-----------------------
The 2112 olympics has been awarded to the city of...........LONDON
LONDON HAS IT!!!!!!!!!!
BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-----------------------
I thought we might've lost it, but no, brilliant. I actually clapped whe nthe results came out. Roll on 2012!





No comments: