Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Erase and rewind

My last post was, let's admit it, slightly boring and non-engaging. The fact is that after an absence of blogging my current material hasn't been up to much and has slipped from the personal into something more clinical and impersonal. The best blogs are once which engage the reader in the personal lives of the blogger and which fulfil our voyeuristic needs.

A while back I was posting regularly and was getting quite a few hits and comments, but now I only get the odd couple from a select few who have endured through the mire of mediocrity of what 'The Big Blog' has become. I have to get my ego back and start talking about ME and MY world. So it's back to basics and talking about stuff that I care about.

Well here we go...............

Okay I've got nothing to say at the moment.

No comments: