Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Howz Ur Spellin?

Well I just took my The Commonly Confused Words Test written by shortredhead78 on Ok Cupid. I usually pride myself on actually being able to write a decent sentence devoid of 'txt speak' and do get quite annoyed when people write shite. See below for my rating.

Advanced

You scored 86% Beginner, 93% Intermediate, 87% Advanced, and 66% Expert!
You have an extremely good understanding of beginner, intermediate, and advanced level commonly confused English words, getting at least 75% of each of these three levels' questions correct. This is an exceptional score. Remember, these are commonly confused English words, which means most people don't use them properly. You got an extremely respectable score.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmm, you obviously cheated as you beat me on Intermediate.

You scored 86% Beginner, 86% Intermediate, 87% Advanced, and 66% Expert!