Saturday, May 27, 2006

Just don't let me down

I was meant to be going down to Brighton today for a bit of Bank Holiday fun.... but now I am not. The plan was to get there for midday and catch up with my friends band ,watch them for a bit, then pop to the pier and go on the rides, get some grub [fish and chips!], maybe a 99, and then head off around 5ish, but there are several reasons why we are not doing this. The weather is predicted to be rainy [the band were supposed to be playing an outside gig] and my car isn't fixed yet.

On other news I went over to ticketmaster try and complete one of the items on my list Go to a 'proper' band gig, so I scoured around and saw 'The Kooks' were going to be playing at Leas Cliff Hall in August, brilliant I thought, but sadly the tickets were all sold out. doh! The Leas Cliff Hall is in Folkestone which is just down the road from me so would be ideal so I scoured who else was playing there, and all I can say is CRAP.

So yet another weekend music video is called for, and so I present The Kooks - Naive....

1 comment:

LB said...

they were sold out in Nottingham as well by the time I got round to buying tickets.

it's a great album, though. And a great single.