Monday, June 06, 2005

London Sevens

It was that time of year again, The London Sevens. I went last year to twickenham to watch the Rugby and had a great time, so this year I decided to go again. I can't really be bothered to write too much about this but just have to say that I got the train to twickenham at 8:20am and got back to Ramsgate at 11pm, another long day, and another busy weekend. Anyway here are some of the pictures I took....









The seats were quite good so I'm quite happy with the photos although as I was using the 6x optical zoom most of the time to good effect it seems a shame that I've only got 2 megapixels. I've see some cracking digital cameras lately that resemble the old SLR type, great for actual photography but not too practical for going out with...and they're well expensive too! Maybe next year.

No comments: