Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Hey again!

Hi there. It's been a while.
I've been a bit busy lately and have neglected the blog a bit. shame on me!
So what's been happening? I did go to Calais for my birthday. I had an excellent time. I went with 11 friends and we started drinking at 10am and I didn't finish till 1 am. It was fun. Also for my birthday I got a gift from my sister and mum of an adventure weekend. Basically it'll be going off to the Brecon Beacons and camping out and living off the land! Brilliant!

I've been playing a bit more football lately for Preston Hellings FC and have scored 3 times this season utilisng my extreme pace on the left wing! I've also been sorting out a website for the team which you will soon be able to find at www.prestonhellings.co.uk.

I've been working hard too and don't seem to have much free time but I'm happy that I'm doing stuff and not wasting my time.

Also I've been on 2 xmas do's already and I've still got 2 more lined-up! I can feel the waistband expanding evermore.

Farewell for now and hopefully It won't be too long till the next post.

Merry Xmas!

No comments: