Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Nothing new to say.

Well as the title suggests 'nothing new to say'. I've just been going through the motions. A few things have happened but they're not of the life-changing variety so no need top sit down and have a stiff drink.
I got the new Football Manager Game and have started playing as Cheltenham Town (not a very good team but it's better to learn the game this way instead of just taking charge of Arsenal. I was a bit naughty and downloaded the game as there was a fuck-up when ordering from Play.com. Don't worry, I have ordered an original game anyway because I love those people from SIgames, but even that hasn't come yet, so i'm happy I downloaded it but I'm doing my best against piracy.
I'm off to france for my Birthday. I thought I might as well get pissed in another country instead of at the local but I had a bit of panic as my passport had run out. I sent it off a week ago and it came back yesterday. Well chuffed. Something actually works!

That's all for now. Don't go enjoying yourself too much.

No comments: