Thursday, August 24, 2006

Could you take my picture, 'cause I won't remember

I've seen something I want!! I'm really keen on my photography and try and take pictures whenever I can and upload them to my flickr account. I also take a lot of photos for my football team which requires a good optical zoom.

Here's what I want:


It's the Fujifilm FinePix S5200 and can be yours for around £160, which isn't that bad really for something with 10x optical zoom and 5 megapixels.

I'd also like another camera that I can take out with me and fit in my pocket for when I'm out and about. These are a lot cheaper that the SLR style cameras.

I think I will treat myself sometime before Christmas.

4 comments:

Aravis said...

Oh, you absolutely should if that's something you're interested in. I recently upgraded and have been having lots of fun. Hope you reach your goal soon! :0)

Anonymous said...

That looks like a sweet deal indeed. I've been falling over from looking at the price tages of some of these DSLRs. This will certainly go on my list (which I will then probably forget and discard for lack of handy cash, but oh well, someday perhaps?)

Stef said...

Bloody hell, £160 is a great price for a camera like that.

I'm guessing that for that price the lens isn't the best in the world but it'll be good enough for most stuff and of course being an SLR you can always change the lens as and when you like.

You should definitely get one, it looks like a steal. You will need a pocketable camera as well though, all the interesting stuff happens when you haven't got your camera with you.

I recently read that LG were doing a mobile phone with a 5 megapixel camera in it and a proper flash... That could do nicely.

adem said...

Just reading through the specs is turning me on!! I've just counted through my big bottle of change here I chuck any spare coins I have and have managed to bag up £59!!

That leaves me only £100 short.... a rummage down the side of the sofa is in order!