Thursday, April 21, 2005

Lazy

i'm usually pretty good at keeping my blog up to date but lately I've been a bit lax. I apologise and have fallen foul of this major faux-pas. I like it when people read my blog and when people leave comments, this was one of the reasons of joining blogexplosion.
For those of you who don't know, Blogexplosion is a site where you register your blog and surf other people's blogs. The way it works is that you click on a button to randomly surf other peoples' blogs. You have to spend 30 seconds on the site and then you can move onto the next site if you want. For every visit you gain part credits and these can be redirected in your account so that when other people are doing what you're doing then they will be visiting your site. So the more sites you surf, the more visitors you get.
So after all this work I leave my blog untouched for a week and have maybe lost a few visitors....terrible.
I hate it when sites are updated, not neccesarily blogs, but any site, it's lazy.
Let's see if I can change.....and find something interesting to blog about.

If there's any topic you want me to talk about or any questions you have then post a comment here, I'll give due consideration to all (If I can be bothered)

No comments: