Thursday, May 20, 2004

BORING!!!!!!!!!

Don't you hate it when you have nothing interesting to say???? I seem to be quite unmotivated lately and as such my conversational technique is to be found lacking. Why did I feel the need to tell you of my lust for Championship Manager?????
The reason is that for the past few days my life has been : wakeup; go to work; go home; play on the PC; go to bed. With a few other things stuck in there somewhere.

I'll try and leave posting new massages until I have something interesting to say.......p.s I found how to put pics in posting......It's amazing what clicking on help can do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

adem, why can't more sites be as good as yours!!! You see I am changing my life at the moment and I have decided to start a legitimate home business site. I am trying to get inspiration so I can become easier to talk to. You site has given me some ideas. I talk to a wide range of people and I need to relate to everyone I come across so thanks for your posts! The title 'BORING!!!!!!!!!' caught my eye so I thought I'd post on this one. Cheers.